Under general supervision of the Chief Analytics Officer, the Executive Assistant performs a variety of routine, complex and confidential administrative duties requiring a thorough knowledge of organizational procedures and computer skills. This position requires the ability to work as a team as well as independently, while maintaining confidentiality, diplomacy, judgment, and initiative.
Principal responsibilities include:
· Provide critical, highly confidential and professional administrative support for the Chief Analytics Officer and department directors and managers as needed.
· Screen, prioritize and respond to incoming calls, emails, faxes and mail directed to the CAO. Independently respond to letters and general correspondence of a routine nature.
· Prepare materials in final form from very rough and complex drafts which may utilize frequent use of technical terminology and which combine materials from several sources.
· Research, compile and analyze data for special projects for CAO.
· Assist in preparing MSWord and MSPowerPoint presentations .
· Provide sophisticated schedule and calendar management; coordinates meetings and travel arrangements including preparation of any related documentation/information.
· Assist with compiling routine weekly/monthly reports for the CAO and management team.
· Perform typing, filing, faxing, copying, and scanning for department.
· Schedule meetings for CAO leadership and/or the Performance & Analytics department as needed. Prepare agenda, relevant supporting documentation and keep minutes of meetings.
· Prepare standard and ad hoc reports.
· Operate general office equipment such as personal computer, copier, calculator, fax or other office machines.
· Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
· Prepare reports, correspondence and written materials.
· Administer correspondence, manage telephone calls, emails and mail. Prioritize and direct inquiries to appropriate parties and take messages.
· Assure that the CAO is aware of time sensitive matters, conflicts, or required actions.
· Compose letters, memos, reports and correspondence.
· Copy, fax, and distribut documents through mail or in person.
· Record keeping, file maintanence, and documentation of work products.
· Communicate effectively and efficiently internally and externally.
· File maintenance, record keeping, and documentation of work products.
· Comply with the organization’s Code of Conduct, all regulatory and contractual requirements, organizational policies, procedures, and internal controls.
File maintainence, record keeping, and documentation of work products.
· Constant and close visual work at desk or computer.
· Constant sitting and working at desk.
· Constant data entry using keyboard and/or mouse.
· Frequent use of telephone headset.
· Constant verbal and written communication with staff and other business associates by telephone, correspondence, or in person.
· Frequent lifting of folders and other objects weighing between 0 and 30 lbs.
· Frequent walking and standing.
· Occasional driving of automobiles.
EDUCATION OR TRAINING EQUIVALENT TO:
· College Degree (BA/BS preferred) or equivalent experience.
MINIMUM YEARS OF ADDITIONAL RELATED EXPERIENCE:
· Five years related administrative experience, preferably supporting VP or C-level leaders.
SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS, ABILITIES, LICENSE):
· Proficiency in correct English usage, grammar, and punctuation.
· Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
· Ability to work in cooperation with others.
· Ability to interact with employees at all levels.
· Ability to work on repetitive tasks.
· Strong customer service background.
· Ability to plan and execute projects independently as well as work in a team environment.
· Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, handle multiple tasks, and respond to changing priorities.
· Excellent attention to detail and flexibility in performing assigned duties.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and balance priorities as well as work for a number of individuals.
· Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance.
· Knowledge of modern office methods and procedures, equipment and filing systems
· Proficient experience in Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Visio, and PowerPoint.
$58,760 - $88,150/annually